Dare 2b Women's Compete Lightweight Jacket Grey DWW442 RRP £100
- Waterproof and breathable Ared V02 20000 Oxford polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Breathability rating 10,000/m2/24hrs
- Durable water repellent finish
- Taped seams
- Grown on technical wire peaked hood with adjusters
- Articulated sleeve design
- Adjustable cuffs
- 2 x zipped lower pockets
- Adjustable shockcord hem system
- Part polyester technical mesh/ part polyester lining
- 1 x zipped internal pocket incl. headphone port
Your order is normally dispatched within 1 working days and we will send you an email to confirm the dispatch details when your order has left our warehouse. Our courier is Royal Mail. Standard delivery to United Kingdom is £5 per order and £15 to Europe. We do offer a next day delivery service – please contact us for a price. Our cut off time for orders is 2pm with any orders placed after this time being dispatched the next working day.
Cancellation and Returns Policy
If you wish to cancel your order:
• you can notify us by email to email@example.com before we have dispatched the goods to you; or
• where goods have already been dispatched to you, by contacting us by email or telephone and also in accordance with details below
You can return goods you have ordered from us for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. The costs of returning goods to us shall be borne by you. Upon receipt of the goods we will give you a full refund of the amount paid or an exchange credit as required. The rights to return the goods to us will not apply in the event that the product has been used. If the goods are faulty, incorrect or damaged on delivery, we will meet the cost of return up to first class postal cost by Royal Mail.
Please ensure that the goods are suitably packaged to prevent damage in transit. We will not be liable for any returned goods which are not suitably packaged to prevent damage in transit. All returned items should be in original inner packaging, with tags attached, in new condition and with proof of purchase (your invoice acts as proof of purchase. Please include a brief note detailing required action. We are not responsible for goods in transit to us.
We will not be liable to you for any loss of profits, administrative inconvenience, disappointment, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem in relation to the goods and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than any refund we make under these conditions.
This policy is in addition to any statutory rights you may have as a consumer, which remain unaffected.